Aadi Ventures welcomes you to thinktosustain.com, our knowledge portal for sustainable development initiatives. Below are our terms and conditions for use of the site. By using the site either as a reader or as a registered user, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page. Access to and use of this site (thinktosustain.com) is provided by Aadi Ventures subject to the following terms:
- By using thinktosustain.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of thinktosustain.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use thinktosustain.com.
- Aadi Ventures may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Aadi Ventures. Your continued use of thinktosustain.com after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You agree to use thinktosustain.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of thinktosustain.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within thinktosustain.com.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on thinktosustain.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Aadi Ventures or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, adapt, alter, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use thinktosustain.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of thinktosustain.com content requires the prior written permission of Aadi Ventures.
The names, images and logos identifying thinktosustain.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Aadi Ventures and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Aadi Ventures and/or third parties.
Disclaimer of Liability
Aadi Ventures does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on thinktosustain.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in thinktosustain.com.
You can access other sites via links from thinktosustain.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
Aadi Ventures is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of thinktosustain.com regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
Third Party Material On thinktosustain.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on thinktosustain.com. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Contributions to thinktosustain.com
Text Submission To thinktosustain.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our social and professional networking sites – blogs, facebook, linkedin, twitter, etc. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on thinktosustain.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- by sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant to thinktosustain.com free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for thinktosustain.com services in any media worldwide (including on the thinktosustain.com’s site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance the thinktosustain.com may also share your contribution with trusted third parties*.
- copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it. You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
- we normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. Thinktosustain.com may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
- you declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- you warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- you agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
If you do not want to grant the thinktosustain.com the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with thinktosustain.com
Graphic Material Submission To thinktosustain.com
- Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
- We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on thinktosustain.com, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
- Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any thinktosustain.com community.
If you’re under 18
- Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any thinktosustain.com community.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Thinktosustain.com does not warrant that functions available on thinktosustain.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that thinktosustain.com .co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to thinktosustain.com, we do not guarantee this.
We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.